CTX модели 300/500/500S/600/800
• диапазон измерения элементов – от Mg до U;
• детектор площадью до 60 мм2;
• защита окна детектора для исключения повреждений острыми предметами или стружкой;
• коллиматор первичного пучка диаметром 5 мм (3 или 8 мм - опция);
• специальные эмпирические калибровки и библиотека российских и зарубежных марок сталей и сплавов;
• время измерения – от 1 секунды;
• масса спектрометра с аккумулятором - 7,1 кг;
• не требует лицензирования и полностью соответствует требованиям радиационной безопасности.
- Техническое описание
CTX CounterTop XRF
Introducing the new CTX CounterTop XRF spectrometer. The portable Counter Top XRF (CTX) is small, light-weight, safety-interlocked, and battery operated. At less than 7 kilograms in weight, the self-contained CTX is truly portable, and has a small footprint of 14 cm in width.
Contact our team to learn more about the new CTX!
The CTX is all about high performance EDXRF in a small, lightweight and sleek, portable configuration. The durable stainless steel body withstands all environmental conditions and is easy to clean. At under 7.5 kg and less than 27 cm high, the CTX is truly portable and takes up very little space on any surface. The CTX fits securely into its standard Pelican case and optional protective backpack. All user operation is through a front panel touchscreen display or an optional PC via Wi-Fi or USB. Connections are within easy reach under the display. Samples can be placed as-is inside a safety chamber with ample room or in sample cups, baggies or other containers.
The CTX uses a 4W X-ray source featuring Bruker's patented SharpBeam™ optimized X-ray geometry, a high-performance silicon drift detector (SDD) with Bruker’s patented DetectorShield™, as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and USB connectivity. The CTX’s touchscreen user-interface provides measurement control and results display. Additionally, Bruker’s Toolbox PC software enables full remote operation of the CTX and optional PC software includes Bruker’s Artax™ for advanced qualitative, semi-quantitative composition analysis, as well as EasyCal™ for user-defined empirical correlations.
Applications & Materials:
The CTX is available in several configurations optimized for different industries and applications, such as:
- Minerals and mining
- Food safety and agriculture
- Pharmaceutical raw materials
- Precious metals
- Marine fuel oil analysis (MARPOL)
The CTX is specifically designed for applications which require sample preparation and/or sample presentation in a cup or bag, as well as for small samples and samples which require measurement times of more than a few seconds. Please contact our scientists to discuss your application.
While the CTX was primarily designed for deployment in mobile and field labs, it is also well suited to central labs and on the factory floor for quick pre-screening or routine analysis, and as a back-up for larger XRF or ICP/AA systems.
CTX Technical Details
Calibration range (depending on specific calibration):
- CTX 800: 37 elements, including light elements Mg, Al & Si
- CTX 600: 37 elements, including light elements Mg, Al & Si
- CTX 500s: Specific model for Sulfur in Oil
- CTX 500: 32 elements
- CTX 300: 32 elements
Weight: 7.1 kg (15.6 lbs) with battery
Size: 13.5 cm x 25 cm x 35 cm (5.3 in x 9.8 in x 13.8 in) W x D x H
TITAN Detector Shield(TM):
- Included on all CTX models
- CTX 800: Large area CUBE(TM) SDD
- CTX 600: Large area CUBE(TM) SDD
- CTX 500s: Standard SDD
- CTX 500: Standard SDD
- CTX 300: Si-PIN
- CTX 800: 5mm standard. Optional 8mm or 3mm
- CTX 600: 5mm
- CTX 500: 5mm
- CTX 300: 5mm
X-ray tube: Rh target; max voltage 50 kV
- CTX 800: Five position motorized filter changer
- CTX 600: Five position motorized filter changer
- CTX 500s: No filter
- CTX 500: Optimized fixed filter
- CTX 300: Five position motorized filter changer
Languages Supported: Chinese, Chinese simplified, Dutch, English, French, French Canadian, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, PortugueseBR, Russian, SpanishMEX, SpanishSPN, Thai, Turkish
Bruker’s CTX CounterTop XRF is capable of doing the same applications as the handheld S1 TITAN. In fact, all calibrations available for the S1 TITAN are also available for the CTX. The biggest difference between the CTX and the S1 TITAN are as follows:
- The CTX is designed for small/prepared samples that can be brought to the analyzer and fit into the sample chamber. The handheld S1 TITAN can easily be taken into the field to measure large samples.
- The CTX is safety interlocked and will not generate X-rays unless the lid is closed. The S1 TITAN has various safety features, but is considered open beam, even if used with a desktop stand.
- Food Safety and Agricultural Analysis
- Maritime Sulfur Screening: Fuel Oil Analysis
- Geochemical Testing, Mineral and Mining Analysis
- Advanced PMI, Alloy and Precious Metal Analysis